Well, some of you may know that Dixie doesn't really howl or bark. Scott and I have been working with her for a year or so now to try and teach her how to howl, like most beagles do. Well, tonight she definitely put on a show for us! Check her out:
Dixie looks like she needs a nap after that extravaganza! Keith and I just laughed and laughed watching the video. It was so great to talk to you the other day. I will be praying for you guys as you move! Blessings dear friend!
4 comments:
I don't know which is funnier- Dixie howling or Scott leaning back in the chair howling with her!
She sounds like a tornado siren.
That's one adorable dog. Thanks for the video link!
Dixie looks like she needs a nap after that extravaganza! Keith and I just laughed and laughed watching the video. It was so great to talk to you the other day. I will be praying for you guys as you move! Blessings dear friend!
That's pretty great. I'm amazed at Scott's howling abilities.
Post a Comment