Well, we finally decided it was time to remodel the very unique upstairs bath in our Cape Cod. This past week we had the bathtub painted. We weren't too keen on that sage green tub and the tub itself was cast iron and in great shape, so we had it painted. (Tub Coaters did a great job!)
Here are the before and after pictures of the tub.
This weekend we took down the wallpaper and primed. Tomorrow we will paint and hopefully by Tuesday we can start putting in the new white toilet and sink and fixtures.
Oh and that funky shower rod you see which makes the shower barely large enough for someone my size to fit into is coming down! I'm so excited to have a shower door that will be custom fist to my very unique sloped shower so that I won't hit the curtain every time I move!! The door should be installed in about two weeks. I'll post more pics as the re-model evolves.
BTW, if you are remodeling your home and looking for some nice fixtures on sale, The Home Depot Expo Centers are going out of business. Most of their merchandise is 20-30% the regular price.
1 comment:
Your tub looks brand new. That's amazing! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment