Friday, April 2, 2010

Tulips Blooming


Last year for my birthday, my dear friend Liz gave me some tulip bulbs to plant in our garden. It was perfect timing since my birthday is in the fall so I planted them right away. The tulips are starting to bloom now and they are so beautiful! They will literally be the gift that keeps on giving year and year! And everytime I see them I think of you Liz! Thanks so much for the thoughtful gift! We miss you guys (they recently moved out of state).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Happy Easter!!! I miss you soooo much!! The flowers and the yard are beautiful!!
Keep us posted on how the kitchen is going!
Big hugs and much love!!! MOM

Monique said...

Hi there!! I just peeked at your blog... for about an hour! sigh. Your house is going to look WONDERFUL!! I can't wait to see the AFTER pics. phew! Happy Easter!