I've been slacking on my blog, but thought I should try and catch up. We are at 25 weeks now and things have gone really well. I was queasy the first trimester but as long as I keep something on my stomach it went away. I never actually threw up - thank goodness! Now that I'm into the second trimester I can definitely tell that I have more energy and am not feeling as tired. I've been going to pre-natal yoga at a church here in Catonsville and that has been great. I highly recommend it to anyone who lives nearby. The first hour we hear birth stories from previous students, which is great! The second hour we do yoga which helps my inflexible self stay flexible and really helps me relax.
Luckily we found someone from church looking for summer house jobs so we had him take down the wall paper in the former office (now nursery) and he primed and painted it for us. So, we just have a few spots to touch up and we're going to paint the ceiling and then we can start putting the nursery together. We went with a warm neutral color so that it's easy to decorate with whatever color. It's "sanddollar" from Sherwin Williams.
2 comments:
congrats! I'm exited to hear the news. wish i could be in MD with Adam to visit you guys.
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. We had to do fertility with our last one as well. Such a hard trial!
Post a Comment