Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kristy's Blog

As many of you know, my cousin Kristy is battling Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She had a bone marrow transplant last Thursday and is having a rough week this week. Many of you often ask for updates on how she is doing, so I thought I'd post a link to the new blog that my family is keeping on her progress. http://kristysite1.blogspot.com/

Please keep her in your prayers and she suffers through this battle with cancer.

On a lighter note, it's been a busy week, but Scott and I will try to post photos and videos from his brother Nathan's wedding that we attended last weekend.

1 comment:

Bob and Molly said...

Hi Sweetie!
Kristy looks a little better today and she's talking a little more...still very, very weak!

Don't forget to put up photos of Dixe Trick-or-Treating!!

Big hugs and love you very much!
Mom