Weight 17.5lbs (75%)
Height 27.25 (95%)
Still has a heart murmur so we have to see a cardiologist.
Last Sunday was my first official Mother's Day. It was nice to be able to enjoy it with Scott and Hayden, but I sure missed having my Mom here. She and Bob left on Friday...Nan duty is over. So, Hayden went to Daycare for the first time on Monday.
Scott made me a beautiful photo book with pictures of Hayden for Mother's day. He also made them for the grandma's. He did a such a nice job on it. It's something I will always treasure. :-) Of course I suppose I should also mention the beautiful flowers, sweet card, and of course the CRV that kind of arrived on Mother's Day. We sold the little Civic and got a 2010 CRV. I am really enjoying that!
Scott made me a beautiful photo book with pictures of Hayden for Mother's day. He also made them for the grandma's. He did a such a nice job on it. It's something I will always treasure. :-) Of course I suppose I should also mention the beautiful flowers, sweet card, and of course the CRV that kind of arrived on Mother's Day. We sold the little Civic and got a 2010 CRV. I am really enjoying that!
Daycare is going great. Much better than I thought it might for the first week. He's sleeping well for her, and she says he is just an easy, happy baby. I have two more weeks of working Monday through Thursday, then the first week in June I'll have off on Weds and Fridays. I'm sure looking forward to that.
I updated the 4 month photo album with several new pics from the last couple weeks. Hayden is really starting to hold his bottle now and he loves sitting up, with a little help of course. Oh- and he's still talking like a little Pterodactyl. :-)
2 comments:
ADORABLE...you are the cutest thing yet....What a joy you must be to Mom and Dad. Know Nan and Pappy miss you lots - love to all - Wanda
Nan and Pappy are so sad to give up our little guy. So much joy he has given us every single day. We miss y'all so very much...thanks for letting us share the last five months with the precious boy. What memories we have made to cherish forever! Love y'all!
Post a Comment